Course Description :
C Programming Getting Started,More Data Types and Mixed Type Expressions,Input Output,Selection if-else switch,Logical and Compound Operators,Repetition while do-while for.
Problem Solving with Selection and Repetition,Arrays,Problem Solving with Arrays,Functions and Decomposition,Problem Solving with Functions,Bubble Sort and Binary Search,Pointers,Revisit Functions Pass by Value or Reference,Problem Solving with Pass by Reference.
Pointers and Arrays,Characters and Strings,More Problem Solving with Arrays,Structs - User Defined Types,Pointers to Structs,Problem Solving with Structs,Dynamic Memory Allocation,Problem Solving with Dynamic Memory,File Input Output,Problem Solving with Files.
Appendix : Installing Visual C++ Express,Binary Numbers,Hexadecimal Numbers.
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- COP1000 Introduction to Computer Programming Concepts by Other
- Ruby Programming by Other
- PHP Programming by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- OO Design in C++ by Other
- OOPs In Java,Fall 2011 by Other
- iPhone Application Development,Spring 2012 by Other
- HTML/CSS by Other
- HTML5 by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Programming Lecture Notes
- CSE 401 Introduction to Compiler Construction by University of Washington
- CSE 403 Software Engineering by University of Washington
- CSE 505 Concepts of Programming Languages by University of Washington