Lecture Details :
Go to http://thenewboston.com/ if you need any help or have any questions. I will answer them all there!
Course Description :
Installing PHP - Basic Output and Variables - Basic Math Functions - If Else Statements - if/elseif/else - Switch statement - While Loop - Do Loop - For Loop - Arrays - Associative Arrays - Adding and Modifying Elements in an Array - Arrays with Loops - Foreach Array Loops - Functions - Paramenters in Functions - Return Values.
Beginning Forms - More on Forms - date function - include function - Creating a MySQL Database - Adding Tables to MySQL Database - Connecting to MySQL Database - Selecting a MySQL Database - Testing the Database Connection - Creating a Computer Game.
Creating Connection and Tables for Game - Checking Username for Game - Check for Duplicate Names in Game - Testing for Spammers and Hackers for PHP Game - Email Confirmation for PHP Game - Getting Temporary Data for PHP Game - Creating Tables for PHP Game - Deleting Data from Temp Tables for PHP Game
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- COP1000 Introduction to Computer Programming Concepts by Other
- Python Programming by Other
- HTML/CSS by Other
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- An Introduction To Parallel Programming by Other
- COP2800 Java Programming by Other
- OOPs In Java,Fall 2011 by Other
- HTML5 by Other
- Java Programming by Other
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Programming Lecture Notes
- CSE 403 Software Engineering by University of Washington
- CSE 505 Concepts of Programming Languages by University of Washington
- CSE 401 Introduction to Compiler Construction by University of Washington