Lecture Details :
Visit my website at http://thenewboston.com for all of my videos!
I also do a podcast three nights a week. You can watch the live show at http://www.justin.tv/thenewboston on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 8-9pm EST!
Also, check out my other YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/thenewbostontv
Course Description :
What is Chemistry? - Matter Changing States - Classifying Matter, Again! - Pure Substances - Let's Mix It Up - Energy - The Atom (not Adam) - So where the heck are the electrons? - Quantum Mechanical Model - Orientation and Electron Spin - Figuring Out the Quantum Numbers.
Energy Level Diagram and Electron Configuration - Valence Electrons and Isotopes - Ions - Periodic Table of the Elements - Nuclear Chemistry Baby! - Radioactivity - Beta Emissions - Gamma Emissions - Positron Emissions and Anti-matter! - Electron Capture and X-Rays - Half-Lives - Nuclear Fission - Ionic Bonds.
The Criss-Cross Rule - Covalent Bonds - Triple Covalent Bonds - Structural vs. Molecular Formula - Electronegativity - Different Types of Chemical Bonds - Chemical Reactions - Decomposition Reactions - Single Displacement Reactions - Double Displacement Reactions - Question on Double Displacement Reactions - Combustion Reactions - Balancing Chemical Reactions - Rate of Reaction.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry courses
Chemistry Lecture Notes
- Chemistry 331: Elements of Organic Chemistry I by Portland Community College
- CEM 924 Intro to Surface Analysis by University of Michigan
- Bio 202: Genetics by University College London
- CHEM-5151 Atmospheric Chemistry by University of Colorado
- Chem 724: Inorganic Structure & Bonding by Tulane University
- Physical Chemistry by Colby College in Maine
- Organic 1 by Rutgers State University of New Jersey
- CHM 240: Organic Chemistry by University of Toronto
- Chem 226: Elementary Organic Chemistry by State University of New York
- Elementary Quantum Chemistry by Georgia Institute of Technology