Lecture Details :
Visit my website at http://thenewboston.com for all of my videos!
I also do a podcast three nights a week. You can watch the live show at http://www.justin.tv/thenewboston on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 8-9pm EST!
Also, check out my other YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/thenewbostontv
Course Description :
Introduction - Creating a Basic Template - Setting up the body - Adding the Meat! - Attribute Selectors - Introduction to pseudo-classes - negation pseudo-class - Sweet New CSS3 Selectors - Laying Out the Website - Starting the Styling - Styling the Navigation Menu - Making Everything Pretty - Finishing the Layout - Flexible Box Model - Styling the Header and Navigation - Finishing the Flexible Box Model Layout.
Programming the Video Player - Playing and Pausing the Movie - How to Update the Progress Bar - Finishing Up the Video Player! - The Canvas Element - Drawing Shapes on the Canvas - Gradients on the Canvas - Making Sweet Custom Shapes! - Working with Text and Shadows - Transformations - Saving and Restoring the Canvas.
Images on the Canvas - Animation for Games! - Drag and Drop - Working on the Drag and Drop Program - Finishing the Drag and Drop Program! - Spice it Up - Web Storage API - Making the Web Storage Program Pretty - Saving Data.
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- Python by Other
- iPhone Application Development,Spring 2012 by Other
- Linux Fundamentals by Other
- Java Game Development with Slick by Other
- Ruby Programming by Other
- Java EE Programming,Spring 2012 by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- COP 2220 C Programming by Other
- Java EE Class,Spring 2012 by Other
- AJAX by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Programming Lecture Notes
- CSE 401 Introduction to Compiler Construction by University of Washington
- CSE 403 Software Engineering by University of Washington
- CSE 505 Concepts of Programming Languages by University of Washington