Lecture Details :
Visit my website at http://thenewboston.com for all of my videos!
My Google+ - https://plus.google.com/108291790892450338168/posts
My Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/bucky_roberts
My Other YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/thenewbostontv
Donate - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5K9RJVCAKWZKS
Course Description :
Downloading the Qt SDK - Creating a Simple Project - Qt Creator Modes - Understanding a Basic Qt Application - Differences in Operators - Signals and Slots - Spinners and Sliders - Syncing Widgets and Layouts - Creating a Useful Program - Designing the User Interface - Coding the FindCrap Program - Finishing the getTextFile Function - Finishing up All the Code - Running Our Awesome FindCrap Program!
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
- Introduction to Computer Graphics by IIT Delhi
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- The Joy of Computing,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Python Programming by Other
- Systems Analysis and Design by IISc Bangalore
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
- Parallel Computing by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Computer Science courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer