Lecture Details :
For all of our videos, visit http://thenewboston.com
Course Description :
Congruence and Naming Properties of Segments,Naming and Classifying Angles,Congruence & Addition Properties of Angles,Special Angle Pairs,Classifying Triangles by Sides,Classifying Triangles by Angles,Interior Angles of Triangles,Two Triangle Inequality,Square and Square Roots,Right Triangles (Pythagorean Theorem)),Special Right Triangles,Right Triangle Trigonometry.
Transformations,Parts of Congruent Triangles,Congruent Triangles SSS, SAS,Congruent Triangles ASA, AAS,Congruent Triangles HL,Properties of Isosceles Triangles,Ratios & Proportions,Similar Triangles,Identifying Similar Triangles AA,Identifying Similar Triangles SAS, SSS,Perimeter and Similar Triangles,Parallel and Perpendicular Triangles,Angles formed by Intersecting Lines,Corresponding Angles Formed by Parallel Lines.
Other Angles Formed by Parallel Lines,Parts of Polygons,Classifying Polygons,Angle Measures in Convex Polygons,Angle Measures of Regular Polygons,Parallelograms,Special Parallelograms,Trapazoids,Midpoint Segments,Ordered Pairs and Graphing,Distance Formula,Midpoint Formula,Slope of a Line,Equation of a Line in Slope Intercept and Standard Form,Graphing Lines,Solving Systems of Equations by Graphing.
Solving Systems of Equations by Elimination,Parts of a Circle,Secants and Tangents,Arcs and Angles,Arcs and Angles, Inscribed Angles,Arcs and Chords, Perpendicular Bisector,Length of Segments in a Circle,Perimeter.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- AMC Sequences and Series by Other
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Trigonometry I by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Mathematics Lecture Notes
- Math 231: Partial Differential Equations by UC San Diego
- Math 249 Introductory Calculus by University of Calgary
- Chemistry 1S: Basic Calculus for Chemists by University of Bristol
- Topology Education by University College Galway
- Math 100: UBC Calculus by University of British Columbia
- Multivariable and Vector Analysis by Macquarie University
- Fundamentals of Analysis by Macquarie University
- Math 735: Stochastic Differential Equations by University of Wisconsin
- Linear Algebra by Macquarie University
- First Year Calculus by Macquarie University