Lecture Details :
Visit my website at http://thenewboston.com for all of my videos!
My Google+ - https://plus.google.com/108291790892450338168/posts
My Second YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/thenewbostontv
Course Description :
Introduction to Databases - Getting a MySQL Server - Creating a Database - SHOW and SELECT - Basic Rules for SQL Statements - Getting Multiple Columns - DISTINCT and LIMIT - Sorting Results - Sort Direction - Sort Direction - Basic Data Filtering and WHERE - Advanced Filtering Using AND and OR.
Are you IN or are you NOT IN? - How Search Engines Work - More on Wildcards - Regular Expressions - Creating Custom Columns - Functions - More on Aggregate Functions - GROUP BY - Subqueries - Another Subquery Example - How to Join Tables - Outer Joins - UNION - Full-Text Searching - INSERT INTO - How to Insert Multiple Rows.
UPDATE & DELETE - CREATE TABLE - NOT NULL & AUTO INCREMENT - ALTER / DROP / RENAME TABLE - Views - Final Video!.
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- Object-Oriented Design with Java by Other
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Spring Data Support by Other
- JSPs and Servlets by Other
- OO Design in C++ by Other
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Android Application Development by Other
- Java (Intermediate) by Other
- Ruby Programming by Other
- Adobe Premiere Pro by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer