Downloading Boise State University Online Course Videos
One of our blog readers has asked for how to download Boise state university videos available at http://cmosedu.com/videos/videos.htm
The courses are of two types.
Course Before Fall 2010: That means Courses offered during Spring 2010, 2009, 2008, Fall 2009 and Fall 2008. These course videos are converted to .swf files. Just follow these steps
- Go to course page Ex: Physical IC design Spring 2010 Course
- Choose the video you would like to save or download
- Now you should see the URL in the browser like
- Now change the file extension to .swf from .htm like
- Copy the URL and mail yourself.
- When you recieve the mail, right click on the link and click “save link as” like
- Now choose the directory or folder you would like to save it, and save it.
- That’s it. You are done.
For Fall 2010 Courses: These videos are converted to .flv instead of .swf. So the above procedure works excepts step 4 where .swf is to be replaced with .flv.
Done. Video is saved.