DOT NET Tutorial
Added to favorite list
Updated On 02 Feb, 19
4.1 ( 11 )
See the 2nd part of this tutorial completely free. Subscribe our channel & send me a private message and I will guide you from there.
Till now we have been dealing with only one object at a time but now in this video we will learn about dealing with multiple objects at the same.The object managing multiple objects is referred a Collection. Also here we introduce a very beautiful concept called as Generics, which is very much used in projects today as it improves performance and reusability with various types.
1. Importance of IList and IDictionary.
2. Using ArrayList and Hashtable.
3. Understanding IEnumerable and IEnumerator.
4. Sorting Items in the collection using IComparable.
5. Typesafety issue with ArrayList and Hashtable classes.
6. Writing custom generic classes.
7. Working with Generic Collection Classes.
Sep 12, 2018
Excellent course helped me understand topic that i couldn't while attendinfg my college.
March 29, 2019
Great course. Thank you very much.