SAP Material Management(MM)
Other, , Prof. Gurjeet Singh
Added to favorite list
Updated On 02 Feb, 19
Introduction to ERP and SAP MM - Overview of Procurement Processes - Master Data - Procurement of Stock Materials - Procurement of Consumable Materials - Procurement of External Services - Reporting and Analysis Functions - MRP - Source of Supply - Source Determination - Optimized Purchasing - User Parameters and its Customizing - Purchase Order Monitoring - Invoicing Plan - Document Release Procedure - Invoice entry - Invoice Variance and Blocking Reasons - Subsequent Debits, Delivery Cost and Credit Memos - SAP MM Pricing Procedure - Introduction to Inventory Management - Goods Receipt - Stock Transfer and Transfer Postings - Reservations - Goods Issue - Subcontracting - Vendor Consignment - Physical Inventory - Reporting in Inventory Management - Number Assignment - Movement Types - Vendor Master Customizing - MM Transaction Customizing - Message Determination - Organizational Levels and its Customizing - Material Type Customizing - MM-FI Integration - Split Valuation - PP Integration - SAP SD-MM Integration - SAP MM Tables Overview - How to book SAP Certification Exam - SAP ASAP Methodology - SAP Projects and Ticket Handling - SAP MM Interview Questions - SAP MM User Exits Overview
4.1 ( 11 )
SAP Online Training | Please email to - email@example.com , call +61413159465 (Australia) or directly enroll here httpstudynest.org
As a part of the SAP MM Video Training package, you will be given -
1. 2 months of SAP Server access
2. Study Books
4. Student forum to raiseanswer problems.
5. 6 months access of Recorded Sessions.
6. Project based training with real time scenarios.
7. Guidance to pass SAP MM Certification exam.
SAP MM - SAP Material Management also known as "Procurement to pay" is one the largest functional core Module in SAP. It handles all the processes from an Purchasing to Pay. The main operations this module handles are purchase requisitions, purchase orders, goods receipt, goods issue, invoice, inventory management, MRP etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND - Those interested in gaining in-depth knowledge of SAP MM. (Example Business analyst, project team members, consultants, etc.)
PREREQUISTIE - Basic knowledge of procurement process preferred but not mandatory, you will learn everything from scratch
LEVEL - Basic to Intermediate.
• Understand and configure vendor master, material master, purchasing info record and pricing data to support different procurement processes.
• Create purchase requisition, purchase orders and process them to completion (procure to invoice)
• Understand logistic process (goods receipt, goods issue) and related documents.
• Understand billinginvoicing processes and related documents (invoices, credit memos)
• Understand (from a high-level) complex MM processes such as using configuration to enhance your purchase order information, interfacing with other modules like FICO and PP and tracking and trouble shooting errors.
SAP MM Training, SAP MM Tutorial, SAP MM Demo, SAP ERP, SAP MM, SAP Material Management, SAP MM Videos, SAP Online Training, MM, Material Management, SAP Supply Chain, SAP Supply Chain Management, SAP SCM, SAP Training, studynestsapmm, SAP MM Training Australia, SAP MM Training India, SAP MM Training US, SAP MM Training Canada, SAP MM Training Singapore, SAP MM Training UK
Sep 12, 2018
Excellent course helped me understand topic that i couldn't while attendinfg my college.
March 29, 2019
Great course. Thank you very much.