LEARN PORTRAIT PHOTO PHOTOSHOP EDITING FOR FUN OR PROFIT! Many of my university students have went on to become full-time wedding photographers or do portrait photography on the side for extra income. Learn the industry-standard portrait photo editing techniques today!
THIS IS LIKE 5 COURSES IN 1 ULTIMATE COURSE: Portrait Corrections, Portrait Retouching, RAW Retouching, Portrait Stylizing and Special Effects, and Advanced Black-and-White Conversions.
This is the course that can teach you everything you need to know to advance in portrait photography Photoshop editing, whether you're a professional photographer looking to offer more services to clients and increase income, or a hobbyist looking to improve personal photos.
Ever wonder how portrait photographers have compelling portfolio photos? Or how magazine models look so flawless in those feature stories and covers? Or how that black-and-white photo jumps from the page with such detailed tonality and sharpness? Or how that couple's wedding photos feature that "pop out of the frame" special effect?
In this course, I've included the essential techniques to succeed in portrait photography Photoshop editing, including
- Relevant color, lighting, and composition corrections
- Effective retouching techniques
- Stylistic adjustment techniques
- Improved black-and-white conversions
- Special effects and edits to offer as a bonus to your clients
These are methods you can use to improve your own photos for fun, or you can apply them to photos in your portfolio to attract more clients. Add excitement and interest to engagement photos, wedding photos, professional and executive photos, maternity photos, and all the other various categories of portrait photos.
This course will not just help you retouch photos that you’re already taking for a client. It also has the potential to help you land more customers, and add more photo enhancing services to your business.
Enrollment in this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures where students “learn by doing.”
Signing up for the course also includes
- Access to the discussion forums (for discussion and posting links to your portrait photos that you’ve been working on so fellow students and I can critique and give feedback!)
- Access to all future lectures that are added to this course (that may be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques related to portrait photography
- Discount coupons for other new courses that I launch
- Free support files to follow along in the lectures (most of the lectures feature the same photos available for download, but students are free to use their own photos of course)
- Besides over 5 hours of lectures, I also include quizzes to assess your learning, and some helpful handouts on file formats, color terminology, Photoshop keyboard shortcuts, and a portrait retouching checklist.
See my bio on this page for more of my educational and professional background.
Let's get started learning and creating!