Machine Learning in Python
Added to favorite list
Updated On 02 Feb, 19
Machine Learning Tutorial in Python helps you gain expertise in various types of machine learning algorithms like supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement algorithms. Through this playlist you will be learning the important Machine Learning concepts and its implementation in python programming language.
4.1 ( 11 )
Edureka Python Training (Flat 20% Off, Use code: YOUTUBE20) : https://www.edureka.co/data-science-python-certification-course
This Edureka Python Tutorial for Beginners (Python Tutorial Blog: https://goo.gl/wd28Zr) will help you lean Python fundamentals with examples in detail. Python programming language is a must learn programming language. This Python tutorial video helps you to learn the following topics:
00:59 Introduction to Python
02:30 Who uses Python?
03:49 Features of Python
07:36 Installing and running Python
09:08 PyCharm IDE Installation
10:39 Operators in Python
11:02 Arithmetic Operators
18:46 Assignment Operators
19:19 Comparison Operators
22:42 Logical Operators
25:56 Bitwise Operators
32:51 Identity Operators
33:35 Membership Operators
34:53 Data Types in Python
01:09:33 Flow Control
01:10:34 if statement
01:12:02 if else statement
01:16:57 while statement
01:21:26 for statement
01:30:27 break statement
01:32:28 continue statement
01:34:24 Functions in Python
01:36:40 Pass By Reference
01:40:15 File Handling in Python
Check out our Python Training Playlist: https://goo.gl/Na1p9G
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal : https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/machine-learning-and-ai
Post Graduate Certification in Data Science with IIT Guwahati - https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/data-science-program
(450+ Hrs || 9 Months || 20+ Projects & 100+ Case studies)
#Edureka #PythonEdureka #Pythontutorial #Python #Pythononlinetraining #Pythonforbeginners #PythonProgramming #PythonLanguage
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Course
Edurekas Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning, Pig, Hive and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions ans using modules in Python
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project Experience
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next "Big Thing" and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free)
Sep 12, 2018
Excellent course helped me understand topic that i couldn't while attendinfg my college.
March 29, 2019
Great course. Thank you very much.