Machine Learning in Python
Added to favorite list
Updated On 02 Feb, 19
Machine Learning Tutorial in Python helps you gain expertise in various types of machine learning algorithms like supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement algorithms. Through this playlist you will be learning the important Machine Learning concepts and its implementation in python programming language.
4.1 ( 11 )
Python Certification Training for Data Science : https://www.edureka.co/python-programming-certification-training
This Edureka video on "Scikit-learn Tutorial" introduces you to machine learning in Python. It will also takes you through regression and clustering techniques along with a demo on SVM classification on the famous iris dataset. This video helps you to learn the below topics:
1. Machine learning Overview
2. Introduction to Scikit-learn
3. Installation of Scikit-learn
4. Regression and Classification
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Check out our Python Training Playlist: https://goo.gl/Na1p9G
PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal : https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/machine-learning-and-ai
Post Graduate Certification in Data Science with IIT Guwahati - https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/data-science-program
(450+ Hrs || 9 Months || 20+ Projects & 100+ Case studies)
#Python #PythonForDataScience #PythonTutorial #PythonForBeginners #PythonOnlineTraining
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Course
Edureka’s Course on Python helps you gain expertise in various machine learning algorithms such as regression, clustering, decision trees, random forest, Naïve Bayes and Q-Learning. Throughout the Python Certification Course, you’ll be solving real life case studies on Media, Healthcare, Social Media, Aviation, HR.
During our Python Certification Training, our instructors will help you to:
1. Master the basic and advanced concepts of Python
2. Gain insight into the Roles played by a Machine Learning Engineer
3. Automate data analysis using python
4. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
5. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
6. Explain Time Series and it’s related concepts
7. Perform Text Mining and Sentimental analysis
8. Gain expertise to handle business in future, living the present
9. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project Experience
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next "Big Thing" and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
Sep 12, 2018
Excellent course helped me understand topic that i couldn't while attendinfg my college.
March 29, 2019
Great course. Thank you very much.