Machine Learning in Python
Added to favorite list
Updated On 02 Feb, 19
Machine Learning Tutorial in Python helps you gain expertise in various types of machine learning algorithms like supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement algorithms. Through this playlist you will be learning the important Machine Learning concepts and its implementation in python programming language.
4.1 ( 11 )
** Python Training for Data Science: https://www.edureka.co/data-science-python-certification-course **
This Edureka Machine Learning tutorial (Machine Learning Tutorial with Python Blog: https://goo.gl/fe7ykh ) series presents another video on "K-Means Clustering Algorithm". Within the video you will learn the concepts of K-Means clustering and its implementation using python. Below are the topics covered in todays session:
1. What is Clustering?
2. Types of Clustering
3. What is K-Means Clustering?
4. How does a K-Means Algorithm works?
5. K-Means Clustering Using Python
Machine Learning Tutorial Playlist: https://goo.gl/UxjTxm
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal : https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/machine-learning-and-ai
Post Graduate Certification in Data Science with IIT Guwahati - https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/data-science-program
(450+ Hrs || 9 Months || 20+ Projects & 100+ Case studies)
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Course
Edurekas Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning, Pig, Hive and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Programmatically download and analyze data
2. Learn techniques to deal with different types of data – ordinal, categorical, encoding
3. Learn data visualization
4. Using I python notebooks, master the art of presenting step by step data analysis
5. Gain insight into the Roles played by a Machine Learning Engineer
6. Describe Machine Learning
7. Work with real-time data
8. Learn tools and techniques for predictive modeling
9. Discuss Machine Learning algorithms and their implementation
10. Validate Machine Learning algorithms
11. Explain Time Series and its related concepts
12. Perform Text Mining and Sentimental analysis
13. Gain expertise to handle business in future, living the present
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next "Big Thing" and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
Sairaam Varadarajan, Data Evangelist at Medtronic, Tempe, Arizona: "I took Big Data and Hadoop / Python course and I am planning to take Apache Mahout thus becoming the "customer of Edureka!". Instructors are knowledge... able and interactive in teaching. The sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive into Big Data / Python. Most of the online courses are free, edureka charges a minimal amount. Its acceptable for their hard-work in tailoring - All new advanced courses and its specific usage in industry. I am confident that, no other website which have tailored the courses like Edureka. It will help for an immediate take-off in Data Science and Hadoop working."
Sep 12, 2018
Excellent course helped me understand topic that i couldn't while attendinfg my college.
March 29, 2019
Great course. Thank you very much.