Machine Learning in Python
Added to favorite list
Updated On 02 Feb, 19
Machine Learning Tutorial in Python helps you gain expertise in various types of machine learning algorithms like supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement algorithms. Through this playlist you will be learning the important Machine Learning concepts and its implementation in python programming language.
4.1 ( 11 )
** Machine Learning Certification Training using Python: https://www.edureka.co/python **
This Edureka session will help you understand all about Boosting Machine Learning and boosting algorithms and how they can be implemented to increase the efficiency of Machine Learning models.
The following topics are covered in this session:
01:02 Why Is Boosting Used?
03:47 What Is Boosting?
07:22 How Boosting Algorithm Works?
10:04 Types Of Boosting
Python Tutorial Playlist: https://goo.gl/WsBpKe
Blog Series: http://bit.ly/2sqmP4s
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will be working on a real-time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Course
Edurekas Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning, Pig, Hive and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions ans using modules in Python
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project Experience
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next "Big Thing" and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
Who should go for python?
Edureka’s Data Science certification course in Python is a good fit for the below professionals:
Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
Developers aspiring to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer
Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
Python professionals who want to design automatic predictive models
For more information, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free)
Sep 12, 2018
Excellent course helped me understand topic that i couldn't while attendinfg my college.
March 29, 2019
Great course. Thank you very much.