Course Description :
Topics covered include: sorting; search trees, heaps, and hashing; divide-and-conquer; dynamic programming; amortized analysis; graph algorithms; shortest paths; network flow; computational geometry; number-theoretic algorithms; polynomial and matrix calculations; caching; and parallel computing.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- High Performance Computer Architecture by IIT Kharagpur
- Ruby Programming by Other
- Oracle Database Design by Other
- CSE 30341 Operating Systems by Other
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- C# Beginners by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- CSEP 524 Parallel Computation by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer