Course Description :
Topics covered include: sorting; search trees, heaps, and hashing; divide-and-conquer; dynamic programming; amortized analysis; graph algorithms; shortest paths; network flow; computational geometry; number-theoretic algorithms; polynomial and matrix calculations; caching; and parallel computing.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- Software Engineering II by Other
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
- Artificial Intelligence I by Other
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
- Objective C Programming by Other
- Combinatorics by IISc Bangalore
- Visual Basic by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer