Course Description :
Topics covered include: sorting; search trees, heaps, and hashing; divide-and-conquer; dynamic programming; amortized analysis; graph algorithms; shortest paths; network flow; computational geometry; number-theoretic algorithms; polynomial and matrix calculations; caching; and parallel computing.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Systems Analysis and Design by IISc Bangalore
- 3Ds Max 2010 by Other
- Database Design by IIT Madras
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer