Course Description :
Topics covered include: sorting; search trees, heaps, and hashing; divide-and-conquer; dynamic programming; amortized analysis; graph algorithms; shortest paths; network flow; computational geometry; number-theoretic algorithms; polynomial and matrix calculations; caching; and parallel computing.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- CSCI E-2 Bits by Harvard
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Low Power VLSI Circuits and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- Logic for Computer Science by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer