Course Description :
introduction,The Motivation Applications of Machine Learning - An Application of Supervised Learning - Autonomous Deriving - The Concept of Under fitting and Over fitting - Newtons Method - Discriminative Algorithms - Multinomial Event Model - Optimal Margin Classifier - Kernels - Bias/variance Trade off - Uniform Convergence - The Case of Infinite H - Bayesian Statistics and Regularization - The Concept of Unsupervised Learning - Mixture of Gaussian-The Factor Analysis Model - Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) - Applications of Reinforcement Learning - Generalization to Continuous States - State-action Rewards - Advice for Applying Machine Learning - Partially Observable MDPs (POMDPs).
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Logic for Computer Science by IIT Delhi
- Visual Basic by Other
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- Unix OS by Other
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Algorithms by MIT
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer