Course Description :
Topics include: supervised learning (generative/discriminative learning, parametric/non-parametric learning, neural networks, support vector machines); unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, kernel methods); learning theory (bias/variance tradeoffs; VC theory; large margins); reinforcement learning and adaptive control.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CSE 30341 Operating Systems by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Database Design by IIT Madras
- Adobe After Effects by Other
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- The Joy of Computing,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- CSCI E-2 Bits by Harvard
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer