Course Description :
Topics include: supervised learning (generative/discriminative learning, parametric/non-parametric learning, neural networks, support vector machines); unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, kernel methods); learning theory (bias/variance tradeoffs; VC theory; large margins); reinforcement learning and adaptive control.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Natural Language Processing by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- Ruby Programming by Other
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- Combinatorics by IISc Bangalore
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- The Beauty of Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 503 Principles of Software Engineering by University of Washington
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer