Course Description :
Topics include: supervised learning (generative/discriminative learning, parametric/non-parametric learning, neural networks, support vector machines); unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, kernel methods); learning theory (bias/variance tradeoffs; VC theory; large margins); reinforcement learning and adaptive control.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Theory of Computation I by IIT Madras
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Search Engines Technology, Society, and Business by UC Berkeley
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- MySQL Database by Other
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
- Java Programming by Other
- Visual Basic by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer