Course Description :
Engineering Mechanics, Equilibrium, Plan Trusses, Friction, Properties of surfaces, Method of virtual work, Motion of Particles Planar Polar co-ordinates, Motion with Constraints, Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Simple Harmonic Motion, Motion in Uniformly Accelerating and Rotating Frames.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Rocket Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Quantum Mechanics: Theory of physical problems by Other
- Engineering Mechanics ( IIT Guwahati) by IIT Guwahati
- Theory and Practice of Rotor Dynamics by IIT Guwahati
- Principles of Mechanical Measurements by IIT Madras
- Industrial Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Design and Optimization of Energy Systems by IIT Madras
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Strength of Materials by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer