Course Description :
Engineering Mechanics, Equilibrium, Plan Trusses, Friction, Properties of surfaces, Method of virtual work, Motion of Particles Planar Polar co-ordinates, Motion with Constraints, Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Simple Harmonic Motion, Motion in Uniformly Accelerating and Rotating Frames.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- An Introduction to Explosions and Explosion Safety by IIT Madras
- Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Machining Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Microfluidics by IIT Madras
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Manufacturing Processes II by IIT Kharagpur
- Gas Dynamics and Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Cryogenic Engineering by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures