Course Description :
Engineering Mechanics, Equilibrium, Plan Trusses, Friction, Properties of surfaces, Method of virtual work, Motion of Particles Planar Polar co-ordinates, Motion with Constraints, Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Simple Harmonic Motion, Motion in Uniformly Accelerating and Rotating Frames.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Advanced Strength of Materials by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Nonlinear Vibration by IIT Guwahati
- Control of Manufacturing Processes by MIT
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Advanced Finite Elements Analysis by IIT Madras
- Atomistic Computer Modeling of Materials by MIT
- Project and Production Management by IIT Delhi
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by IIT Kharagpur
- Dynamics of Machines by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer