Course Description :
Engineering Mechanics, Equilibrium, Plan Trusses, Friction, Properties of surfaces, Method of virtual work, Motion of Particles Planar Polar co-ordinates, Motion with Constraints, Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Simple Harmonic Motion, Motion in Uniformly Accelerating and Rotating Frames.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Advanced Finite Elements Analysis by IIT Madras
- Finite Element Method by IIT Kanpur
- Dynamics of Machines by IIT Kanpur
- Engineering Mechanics ( IIT Guwahati) by IIT Guwahati
- Atomistic Computer Modeling of Materials by MIT
- Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Science by IIT Kanpur
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Techonology of Surface Coating by IIT Kharagpur
- Gas Dynamics and Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Experimental Stress Analysis by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer