Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics I by Other
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Center of Mass by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Electric Force by Other
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer