Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures