Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on General Relativity. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Capacitors by Other
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer