Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on General Relativity. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Center of Mass by Other
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer