Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on General Relativity. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer