Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on General Relativity. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics I: Oscillations and Waves by IIT Kharagpur
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Work and Energy by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Capacitors by Other
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Newton's Laws by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer