Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on General Relativity. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Work and Energy by Other
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer