Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on General Relativity. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Physics I: Oscillations and Waves by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures