Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on General Relativity. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer