Course Description :
Introduction, Sampling, Quantization , PCM and Delta Modulation, Probability and Random Processes, Channel Models, Information Theory, Bandpass Signal Representation, Digital Modulation Techniques, Probability of Error Calculation, Equalizers, Source Coding, Channel Coding and Fundamentals of OFDM.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures