Course Description :
Introduction, Sampling, Quantization , PCM and Delta Modulation, Probability and Random Processes, Channel Models, Information Theory, Bandpass Signal Representation, Digital Modulation Techniques, Probability of Error Calculation, Equalizers, Source Coding, Channel Coding and Fundamentals of OFDM.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer