Course Description :
Introduction, Sampling, Quantization , PCM and Delta Modulation, Probability and Random Processes, Channel Models, Information Theory, Bandpass Signal Representation, Digital Modulation Techniques, Probability of Error Calculation, Equalizers, Source Coding, Channel Coding and Fundamentals of OFDM.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Communication Engineering by IIT Delhi
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer