Course Description :
Introduction, Sampling, Quantization , PCM and Delta Modulation, Probability and Random Processes, Channel Models, Information Theory, Bandpass Signal Representation, Digital Modulation Techniques, Probability of Error Calculation, Equalizers, Source Coding, Channel Coding and Fundamentals of OFDM.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer