Course Description :
Introduction, Embedded Hardware, PIC: Instruction Set, ARM Processor, Digital Signal Processors, System On Chip (SOC), Memory Organization, Virtual Memory and Memory Management Unit, Bus Structure, Serial Interfaces, Scheduling Policies, Embedded OS, Network Embedded System, Compilers for Embedded Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Power Systems Operation and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer