Course Description :
Introduction, Embedded Hardware, PIC: Instruction Set, ARM Processor, Digital Signal Processors, System On Chip (SOC), Memory Organization, Virtual Memory and Memory Management Unit, Bus Structure, Serial Interfaces, Scheduling Policies, Embedded OS, Network Embedded System, Compilers for Embedded Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- ECE5760 FPGA by Cornell University
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer