Course Description :
Introduction, Embedded Hardware, PIC: Instruction Set, ARM Processor, Digital Signal Processors, System On Chip (SOC), Memory Organization, Virtual Memory and Memory Management Unit, Bus Structure, Serial Interfaces, Scheduling Policies, Embedded OS, Network Embedded System, Compilers for Embedded Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Digital System Design by IIT Madras
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Power System Dynamics by IIT Delhi
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer