Course Description :
Refrigerant Compressors and Development, Fluid Flow, Air Cycle, Vapour Compression, Vapour Absorption Refrigeration Systems, Compressor, Condensers, Evaporators, Expansion Devices, Refrigerants, Psychrometry, Cooling and Heating Load Calculations, Transmission and Distribution of Air.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Advanced Finite Elements Analysis by IIT Madras
- Welding Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Theory and Practice of Rotor Dynamics by IIT Guwahati
- Design and Optimization of Energy Systems by IIT Madras
- Techonology of Surface Coating by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes by IIT Roorkee
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Conduction and Radiation by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer