Course Description :
Refrigerant Compressors and Development, Fluid Flow, Air Cycle, Vapour Compression, Vapour Absorption Refrigeration Systems, Compressor, Condensers, Evaporators, Expansion Devices, Refrigerants, Psychrometry, Cooling and Heating Load Calculations, Transmission and Distribution of Air.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Advanced Machining Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Computational Fluid Dynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Rocket Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Symmetry Structure and Tensor Properties of Material by MIT
- Cryogenic Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Project and Production Management by IIT Delhi
- Strength of Materials by IIT Roorkee
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures