Course Description :
Refrigerant Compressors and Development, Fluid Flow, Air Cycle, Vapour Compression, Vapour Absorption Refrigeration Systems, Compressor, Condensers, Evaporators, Expansion Devices, Refrigerants, Psychrometry, Cooling and Heating Load Calculations, Transmission and Distribution of Air.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Gas Dynamics and Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Rocket Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Fluid Mechanics II by Other
- Basic Thermodynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Quantum Mechanics: Physical Problems in one-dimension by Other
- Tribology by IIT Delhi
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Symmetry Structure and Tensor Properties of Material by MIT
- Computer Aided Engineering Design by IIT Kanpur
- Solar Energy Technology by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer