Course Description :
Refrigerant Compressors and Development, Fluid Flow, Air Cycle, Vapour Compression, Vapour Absorption Refrigeration Systems, Compressor, Condensers, Evaporators, Expansion Devices, Refrigerants, Psychrometry, Cooling and Heating Load Calculations, Transmission and Distribution of Air.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Project and Production Management by IIT Delhi
- Solar Energy Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Mechanical Measurements by IIT Madras
- Symmetry Structure and Tensor Properties of Material by MIT
- An Introduction to Explosions and Explosion Safety by IIT Madras
- Mechanical Vibrations by IIT Guwahati
- Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes by IIT Roorkee
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Rocket Propulsion by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer