Course Description :
Introduction to Robotics, Industrial Robots, Actuators - Electric, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Internal and external State Sensors, Trajectory planning, Forward Position Control, Image Processing, Robot Dynamics and Control etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Mechanical Vibrations by IIT Guwahati
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Symmetry Structure and Tensor Properties of Material by MIT
- Cryogenic Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Operations Research by IIT Madras
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Tribology by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer