Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- Building Dynamic Websites by Harvard
- The Beauty of Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Principles of Programming Languages by IIT Madras
- C++ Programming by Other
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer