Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Real Time Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- Adobe Premiere Pro by Other
- Human-Computer Interaction Seminar (2009-2010) by Stanford
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Adobe After Effects by Other
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer