Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Adobe After Effects by Other
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
- Multimedia in Design Presentation by The University of New South Wales
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- CSE 60641 Graduate Operating Systems by Other
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
- Java Game Development by Other
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer