Lecture Details :
First lecture of the term (starts in late Feb 2007 down under): I introduce you to some basic ideas of game theory, provide some illustrative examples, and play some simple strategic games (for chocolate bar payoffs).
Original mp4's of this video and other resources related to the lectures from my introductory game theory course at the University of Canterbury , Econ 223, can be obtained at http://uctv.canterbury.ac.nz/modules/journal/journalview.php?space_key=4&module_key=135&link_key=139&group_key=0
You'll also find the 2008 lectures - better in some respect - but only 16 out of 22 are edited.
Course Description :
course in introductory game theory.
Other Resources :
Other Economics Courses
- History of Economic Thought by University of Oregon
- Econ Dept Seminars by University of Canterbury
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory by UC Berkeley
- HMP 607 - Corporate Finance for Healthcare Administrators by Open.Michigan
- Introductory Game Theory by University of Canterbury
- Behavioral Finance by Other
- Econ 2450A Public Economics by Harvard
- Current Economics by Khan Academy
- Financial Markets by Yale
- Game Theory by Yale
» check out the complete list of Economics lectures