Lecture Details :
Noted political and environmental activist Van Jones discusses the dramatically shifting economic and political landscape in America today. In this passionate address, Jones analyzes key similarities and differences between the Occupy Wall Street and Tea Party movements, from the sources of their frustrations to organizational structures. The question and answer session is moderated by Trey Grayson, Institute of Politics Director. Damilare Sonoiki, current president of the Harvard Black Men's Forum, provides the introduction for Van Jones.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Social Sciences Courses
- Introduction to the Old Testament by Yale
- Introductory Sociology by IIT Kanpur
- Money and Banking by IIT Kanpur
- Theories of Culture by University of Houston
- Economic Geography of the Industrial World,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Macro Economics by IIT Kanpur
- African American Studies by UCLA
- Political Science 30: Politics and Strategy by UCLA
- Population and Society by IIT Kanpur
- Cultural Studies by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Social Sciences lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer