Lecture Details :
Noted political and environmental activist Van Jones discusses the dramatically shifting economic and political landscape in America today. In this passionate address, Jones analyzes key similarities and differences between the Occupy Wall Street and Tea Party movements, from the sources of their frustrations to organizational structures. The question and answer session is moderated by Trey Grayson, Institute of Politics Director. Damilare Sonoiki, current president of the Harvard Black Men's Forum, provides the introduction for Van Jones.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Social Sciences Courses
- Introduction to Sociology by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to the Old Testament by Yale
- Introduction to Near Eastern Art and Archaeology by UC Berkeley
- History of Economic Theory by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Political Philosophy by Yale
- Understanding Creativity and Creative Writing by IIT Bombay
- Cultural Studies by IIT Guwahati
- Economic Geography of the Industrial World,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Film Studies by IIT Madras
- Game Theory and Economics by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Social Sciences lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer