Lecture Details :
Heat Exchanger: types of heat exchangers; effectiveness-NTU method of heat exchanger analysis; design procedures for double pipe and shell and tube heat exchangers.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures