Lecture Details :
Computer Algorithms - 2 by Prof. Shashank K. Mehta, Department of Computer Science Engineering, IIT Kanpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
This course assumes the knowledge of data-structures.
It also assumes the knowledge big-O notation and the concept of time and space complexity of an algorithm.
The course also will not introduce divide and conquer, dynamic programming, and greedy paradigms.
The course will discuss eff cient algorithms from a large number of domains.
Graph algorithm: search algorithms, computation of strongly connected components, shortest distance algorithms, minimum spanning tree algorithms.
Network-flow algorithm: Ford-Fulkerson method; pref ow-push algorithm;
Geometric algorithm: convex-hull computation, line-segment intersection computation, closest-pair computation;
String matching: Rabin Karp algorithm, Knuth-Morris-Pratt algorithm, Boyer-Moore algorithm;
Matrix algorithms: Strassenís multiplication algorithm, LU decomposition, inverse computation; Polynomial computation algorithms: multiplication using DFT, division;
Number theoretic algorithms: division, solution of modular linear equation, primality testing.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
- Design Verification and Test of Digital VLSI Circuit by IIT Guwahati
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Search Engines Technology, Society, and Business by UC Berkeley
- An Introduction To Parallel Programming by Other
- Software Engineering I by Other
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Oracle Database Design by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Computer Science Lecture Notes
- CSE 373/548: Analysis of Algorithms by Stony Brook University
- Information Retrieval by University of Massachusetts
- Introduction to Java Development by N/A
- CS 696 Emerging Technologies: Java Distributed Computing by UC San Diego
- CPS 140 Computer Science by Duke University
- Software Engineering and Security by Athens University of Economics and Business
- CS345 Data Mining and Clustering by Stanford
- Pixels, Numbers, and Programs by University of Washington
- CS368: Java for C++ Programmers by University of Wisconsin