Lecture Details :
Real Analysis, Spring 2010, Harvey Mudd College, Professor Francis Su. Get notes and study tools at http://gosuapm.com/
Course Description :
Constructing the rational numbers,Properties of Q,Construction of R,The Least Upper Bound Property,Complex Numbers,The Principle of Induction,Countable and Uncountable Sets,Cantor Diagonalization, Metric Spaces, Limit Points,Relationship b/t open and closed sets,Compact Sets,Relationship b/t compact, closed sets,Compactness, Heine-Borel Theorem,Connected Sets, Cantor Sets,Convergence of Sequences,Subsequences, Cauchy Sequences. ,Complete Spaces,Series,Series Convergence Tests,Functions - Limits and Continuity,Continuous Functions,Uniform Continuity,Discontinuous Functions. ,The Derivative, Mean Value Theorem,Taylor's Theorem,Ordinal Numbers, Transfinite Induction.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Mobius Function by Other
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer