Course Description :
Semiconductors, PN Junction Diodes, BJT, Schottky Transistor, Standard TTL Circuits, ECL Basic Operation, Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor, ECL, nMOS Logic Circuits, CMOS Inverter, CMOS SRAM, DRAM-CMOS and BiCMOS, GaAs MESFET Characteristics.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- High Speed Devices and Circuits by IIT Madras
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Circuits for Analog System Design by IISc Bangalore
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer