Course Description :
Semiconductors, PN Junction Diodes, BJT, Schottky Transistor, Standard TTL Circuits, ECL Basic Operation, Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor, ECL, nMOS Logic Circuits, CMOS Inverter, CMOS SRAM, DRAM-CMOS and BiCMOS, GaAs MESFET Characteristics.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer