Course Description :
Semiconductors, PN Junction Diodes, BJT, Schottky Transistor, Standard TTL Circuits, ECL Basic Operation, Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor, ECL, nMOS Logic Circuits, CMOS Inverter, CMOS SRAM, DRAM-CMOS and BiCMOS, GaAs MESFET Characteristics.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Advanced Optical Communication by IIT Bombay
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- RF Integrated Circuits by IIT Delhi
- High Speed Devices and Circuits by IIT Madras
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer