Course Description :
Semiconductors, PN Junction Diodes, BJT, Schottky Transistor, Standard TTL Circuits, ECL Basic Operation, Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor, ECL, nMOS Logic Circuits, CMOS Inverter, CMOS SRAM, DRAM-CMOS and BiCMOS, GaAs MESFET Characteristics.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing by IIT Bombay
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Circuits for Analog System Design by IISc Bangalore
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer