Lecture Details :
Evolution plays an important though underutilized role in medicine. Evolution guides how our bodies respond to various treatments, how pathogens will respond to treatments, and how pathogens
Course Description :
This course presents the principles of evolution, ecology, and behavior for students beginning their study of biology and of the environment. It discusses major ideas and results in a manner accessible to all Yale College undergraduates. Recent advances have energized these fields with results that have implications well beyond their boundaries: ideas, mechanisms, and processes that should form part of the toolkit of all biologists and educated citizens.
Other Resources :
Other Biology Courses
- General introduction to cell structure and function,Spring 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Bioengineering by MIT
- ECE5030 biomedical electronics by Cornell University
- General Biology Lab,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Virology by Columbia University
- Introduction to Biology by MIT
- General introduction to cell structure and function by UC Berkeley
- General Biology,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Biology I by Other
- General Biology Laboratory,Spring 2010 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Biology lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer