Lecture Details :
This is a basic video on the operations and calculations with complex numbers like division and multiplication. By using an example I show how to simplfy expressions involving complex numbers. Such ideas are seen in high-school and first-year university mathematics.
Complex numbers are an extension of the well--known real numbers. Complex numbers (and complex--valued functions) find useful applications in: signal analysis; fluid mechanics; relativity; and quantum mechanics.
A solid understanding of basic calculations with complex numbers empower us to do more significant and interesting things with them.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- AMC Function by Other
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- MA 103 - Topics in Contemporary Mathematics by North Carolina State University
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures