Lecture Details :
http://www.globalchange.com Future of travel, leisure and tourism industries speed is everything. Travellers are affected by emotional issues seen when US tourists stayed away from France after France refused to support the US in the Iraq War. In a fast changing world, where people are under huge time pressure, travel and tourism growth will be seen in short breaks, intensive therapy, spas, health vacations, experiences. Leisure industry and corporate market business travel. Future trends - impact on aviation, hotels, restaurants, package holidays, travel agents and other parts of the travel, tourism and hospitality industries. Comment by Futurist keynote conference speaker Patrick Dixon.
Course Description :
Future travel trends - videos and lectures on future of travel industry by Futurist conference keynote speaker Patrick Dixon. Future of travel, leisure, tourism, hotels, cruise, corporate and business travel trends, hospitality and related issues. Tours, package holidays and vacations, short breaks, city breaks.
Other Resources :
Other Business Management Courses
- International Business Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Inside the Mind of a Reluctant Entrepreneur by Stanford
- Strategic Planning by London School of Business and Finance
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Methods by MIT
- Sustainagility - how innovation will help save world by Other
- Managerial Economics by IIT Bombay
- Global Supply Chain Management by IISc Bangalore
- Sustainability by Other
- Concept of Management and Evolution of Management thought by IISc Bangalore
- Telecommunications, mobile phones. by Other
» check out the complete list of Business Management courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer