Course Description :
Introduction, Evoluation of MEMS, Microsensors. MEMS Materials, Microelectronic Technology, Etch Stop Techniques, Fabrication of Micromachined Microstructure, Microstereolithography, MEMS Pressure and Flow Sensor, MEMS Gyro Sensor, MEMS for Space Application, Wafer Bonding, Packaging of MEMS, MEMS for Biomedical Applications (Bio-MEMS).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- VLSI Technology by IIT Madras
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing by IIT Bombay
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer