Course Description :
Introduction, Evoluation of MEMS, Microsensors. MEMS Materials, Microelectronic Technology, Etch Stop Techniques, Fabrication of Micromachined Microstructure, Microstereolithography, MEMS Pressure and Flow Sensor, MEMS Gyro Sensor, MEMS for Space Application, Wafer Bonding, Packaging of MEMS, MEMS for Biomedical Applications (Bio-MEMS).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing by IIT Bombay
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- RF Integrated Circuits by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer