Course Description :
Introduction, Evoluation of MEMS, Microsensors. MEMS Materials, Microelectronic Technology, Etch Stop Techniques, Fabrication of Micromachined Microstructure, Microstereolithography, MEMS Pressure and Flow Sensor, MEMS Gyro Sensor, MEMS for Space Application, Wafer Bonding, Packaging of MEMS, MEMS for Biomedical Applications (Bio-MEMS).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Active Filter Design by IIT Madras
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer