Lecture Details :
SP2010-Fundamentals of Chemistry Prof: Geanangel Date: 3/24/2010
Course Description :
Modern concepts using mathematics for understanding principles, fundamental laws, atomic and molecular structure, states of matter, equilibrium, kinetics, and elementary inorganic, nuclear, and organic chemistry.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer