Lecture Details :
SP2010-Fundamentals of Chemistry Prof: Geanangel Date: 3/24/2010
Course Description :
Modern concepts using mathematics for understanding principles, fundamental laws, atomic and molecular structure, states of matter, equilibrium, kinetics, and elementary inorganic, nuclear, and organic chemistry.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Catalytic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer