Lecture Details :
SP2010-Fundamentals of Chemistry Prof: Geanangel Date: 3/24/2010
Course Description :
Modern concepts using mathematics for understanding principles, fundamental laws, atomic and molecular structure, states of matter, equilibrium, kinetics, and elementary inorganic, nuclear, and organic chemistry.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures