Lecture Details :
Future Electric Cars
Future electric cars. Held back by battery technology innovation. Lead acid and now nickel cadmium. Charging time, capacity, miles and energy efficiency. Global warming -- where does the electricity come from? Zero emissions in cities but same emissions maybe from power generator elsewhere. Tax savings on electric cars. Manufacturers and size of market for electric cars. Electric car taxation and running costs. Efficiency and impact on environment.
Electric cars, vehicles, lorries, vans, transport, transportation, battery, capacity, market. Dr Patrick Dixon, Futurist and author of 12 books on global trends including Futurewise and Building a Better Business.
Course Description :
Videos based on theme of Sustainagility book by Patrick Dixon and Johan Gorecki. Future of travel, future of energy industry, future of aviation, future of rail, future of shipping, future of road and freight / logistics. How to protect rain forests and feed the world population. Dealing with water shortages. Future of manufacturing, the oil industry, biofuels, coal and gas. Carbon capture, carbon taxes and carbon trading as mechanisms to fund action on climate change, CO2 emissions and global warming. Environment and environmental groups, activists and political action, government regulation and compliance.Sustainability companies.
Other Resources :
Other Business Management Courses
- Organisational Behaviour by London School of Business and Finance
- Future of Insurance Industry. by Other
- Future Technology - digital, biotech, nanotech, engineering. by Other
- Telecommunications, mobile phones. by Other
- Operations and Supply Chain Management by IIT Madras
- Credit Crisis by Khan Academy
- Conference speaker by Other
- Banking and Money by Khan Academy
- Econometric Modelling by IIT Kharagpur
- Venture Capital and Capital Markets by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Business Management courses
Business Management Lecture Notes