Course Description :
Covers basic human resources concepts including recruitment, selection, EEO, training, labor relations, and human resources information systems. Human resources management practices in technology-based firms are studied in detail.
Other Resources :
Other Business Management Courses
- Future manufacturing. by Other
- SBA Delivering Success by Other
- MA105 Mathematics of Finance by North Carolina State University
- Innovation by Harvard
- Future of Marketing by Other
- Managerial Economics by IIT Bombay
- Inside the Mind of a Reluctant Entrepreneur by Stanford
- Leadership Motivation by Other
- International Business Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Consumer Behaviour by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Business Management lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer