ArsDigita University offers 13 free courses on Computer Science and maths. You can learn basics like how computers and internet works to writing complex algorithms, web applications using databases, basically everything you need to become an expert computer engineer or programmer.
Course material includes video lessons, lecture notes, problem sets, exams, solutions and reference text books as well.
- Math for Computer Science – Tara Holm
- Discrete Math – Shai Simonson
- Applied Probability – Tina Kapur
- How Computers Work – Gill Pratt
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs – Holly Yanco
- Systems – Luis Rodriguez
- Database Management Systems – Ravi Jasuja
- Object-oriented Program Design – David Goddeau
- Algorithms – Shai Simonson
- Web Applications – Philip Greenspun
- Theory of Computation – Shai Simonson
- Artificial Intelligence – Patrick Winston
- Unix Workshop