Starting this week Microsoft is offering free courses on edX platform, considered as No.1 MOOC courses provider. Microsoft is the first corporate company, non-academic institutions, collaborated with edX to provide free courses. These courses are focused on in-demand skills like programming, knowledge of office 365 API’s, building could apps with Microsoft azure etc..
In this mobile-first, cloud-first world, gaining knowledge of these courses can significantly improves your job prospects. Taught by Microsoft experts, course material includes video lectures, audio lectures, power point presentations.
These courses are offered free and students can get a verified certificate by paying a nominal fee
While announcing the Microsoft & edX partnership recently, “We are pleased to welcome Microsoft to edX,” said Anant Agarwal, CEO, edX. “Microsoft has already made significant contributions to the edX platform by developing an XBlock that enables course creators to embed Office Mix lectures into their edX courses. With these new MOOCs, millions of edX learners around the world will gain important technical skills to excel in their careers.”
1. Programming with C# Starts on 7th April
2. Introduction to Bootstrap – A Tutorial Starts on 7th April
3. Building Cloud Apps with Microsoft Azure Started on 31st March
4. Introduction to TypeScript Started on 31st March
5. Querying with Transact SQL Starts on 14th April
6. Introduction to Office 365 APIs Starts on 14th April
7. Windows PowerShell Fundamentals Starts on 14th April
These seven free online courses from Microsoft discussed there are taught by highly skilled Microsoft staff, join now and seize this opportunity.