Looking for some funds for your start up idea to kick start? May be, you are waiting for golden opportunity which could knock you off. Wondering what is it? Let us get into the details.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) along with MIT edX, the education portal has come up with an innovative idea as they are offering $1000 in credit to those who complete one of these two courses on entrepreneurship. AWS is a cloud computing service provider where some of the fastest growing start ups started their work and went on to become huge success. You can get the funds to make your dream a reality too. Want to know more? Read on.
In order to get the $1000 credit, you need to pass the following eligibility criteria.
- Enroll for the verified track in courses Entrepreneurship 101 or Entrepreneurship 102.
- You must pass the course.
- Entry limited to one per person.
- Must be able to spend 4hr/week for 16 weeks
What type of credits are these?
On successful completion of course, the following credits would be given to you.
- The $1000 in form of AWS credit will be valid for a period of 2 years. You can use them whenever you want during this period.
- A month of premium AWS business support.
- You will also be able to access AWS essentials for free. You can enjoy 1 day web based training or even instructor based training which generally costs around $600 per course. Along with it, you will also receive 8 tokens for self placed labs as well.
- You will also have free access to 1:1 virtual hours as AWS solution architects will be there to assist you in your startup.
- You will also be entitled to receive some special offers from companies that work to help startups. The list includes Chef, Copper Egg, Bitnai and more.
The process to follow
Follow the below procedure enroll and to ensure to claim the credits.
- Course has already started few weeks ago. Enroll yourself for any of the two courses.
- Once you have passed the course, you will be emailed the code that needs to be used on AWS.
- Create an account at AWS and use the code that was sent over the email.
- You will receive a form via EdX and fill in the particulars namely your email address, name and the AWS account number as well.
- AWS will then confirm your credits and accessibility in a period of nearly three weeks.
Make sure to check the FAQ to clarify any other doubts which you may have.