New York University has joined the group of other open course ware providing universities with free courses. As a pilot program, it started with the following five courses
- American Literature I by Prof. Cyrus Patell
- New York City : A Social History by Prof. Daniel Walkowitz
- Introduction to Sociology by Prof. Harvey Molotch
- Genomes and Diversity by Dr. Mark L. Segal
- Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences by Prof. Elizabeth A.Bauer
- Calculus I by Prof. Matthew Leingang
NYU YouTube Channel
Course videos are also shared on YouTube
Course contents are being shared under Creative Common Licence.
You can also find other university courses.